The legend of a pioneer
Founded in 1974, the Rodman group is the oldest Spanish company in its sector. With over 14,000 boats having been constructed to date, Rodman are the indisputable leader of the Spanish nautical division.
The Rodman group offer products that are diverse and versatile, combining high standards of quality, excellent sea keeping and maximum safety.
What makes Rodman?
• 5 Factories between Northern Spain and Portugal
• Largest industrial surface area in its sector with over 240,000 m2 (66,000 m2 under cover).
• Over 700 skilled staff.
Rodman Metal Ships and Docks (Vigo)
Rodman Polyships Cruisers (Vigo)
Rodman Lusitania Fishers
The 3 divisions of Rodman
• Metal Docks constructing steel ships from 30m - 170m
• Nautical Professional constructing fibreglass navy patrol vessels up to 30m, fishing craft up to 36m and Regata sailing yachts built for the Americas cup
• Nautical Recreational constructing the four different pleasure craft range: Rodman Fisher, Rodman Spirit, Rodman Yacht and Rodman Muse.
Rodman Ocean Team (OIL Rig Supply Ship) 366 Feet
OIL Rig Supply Vessel
Rodman High Speed Police boat 55 Feet
Rodman Guardia Civil Patrol Boats (101 Feet)
South African self- righting Coastguard Rescue Craft (The same hull as the Rodman 1250)
From commercial Ships to Luxury pleasure boats, Rodman are certainly qualified to ensure that you are safe in their hands.
All craft are built to Lloyds register, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Pecal 2110/AQAP standards.