The legend of a pioneer
Founded in 1974, the Rodman group is the oldest Spanish company in its sector. With over 14,000 boats having been constructed to date, Rodman are the indisputable leader of the Spanish nautical division.
The Rodman group offer products that are diverse and versatile, combining high standards of quality, excellent sea keeping and maximum safety.
What makes Rodman?
• 5 Factories between Northern Spain and Portugal
• Largest industrial surface area in its sector with over 240,000 m2 (66,000 m2 under cover).
• Over 700 skilled staff.
The 3 divisions of Rodman
• Metal Docks constructing steel ships from 30m - 170m
• Nautical Professional constructing fibreglass navy patrol vessels up to 30m, fishing craft up to 36m and Regata sailing yachts built for the Americas cup
• Nautical Recreational constructing the different pleasure craft ranges: Rodman Fisher & Cruiser, Rodman Spirit, Rodman Outboard Series and Rodman Muse.
All craft are built to Lloyds register, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Pecal 2110/AQAP standards.